keyless drill chuck
Taper Mounted Keyless Drill Chuck,Chuck is connected with the tool, is used to clamp the handle type tool accessories. The drill and connection with threaded connections and taper connection in two ways. According to the specifications of the chuck now, specifications of the main thread of the 3/8-24UNF, 1/2-20UNF, 5/8-16UN, M12 * 1.25. Taper hole connection are mainly B10, B12, B16, B18, B22 and JT0, JT2, JT3, JT6, JT10, JT33 and other specifications. Threaded connection is mainly used for electric drill, drilling machine is mainly used for connecting taper hole.
1. Material : 45 steel /Stainless steel
2. High accuracy
4. light duty or heavy duty.
5. taper mounted or thread mounted.
6. Rang offer from 1mm-16mm
7. Max.10.000 RPM without further balance
8. Precision reach 0.02mm to 0.03mm
9. separate drill chuck or integrated drill chuck